The African American Baptist Mission Collaboration (AABMC) is excited to announce that we are now recruiting volunteers for short-term missions to Haiti. The spiritual and physical needs of the Haitian people are great! We are looking for individuals, groups and churches to partner with indigenous communities and leaders engaged in evangelism, education, and health ministries around in Haiti.
The AABMC not only want you to go on a mission trip, we want you to have a positive, successful experience that will play a role in transforming Haitians 'to the love of Christ' and ‘rebuilding Haiti’ from the devastation of the January 12, 2010 earthquake. With these goals in mind, we have developed mission trips or will design a trip specifically for your individual or team’s area of service. We will walk you through the entire process of planning and implementation. The AABMC has several faith-based ministry partners in Haiti waiting for your team’s arrival. You can serve alongside these awesome ministries through a number of servant projects. Please prayerfully consider joining us as we form teams for short-term mission service opportunities in Haiti.
Trip Planning, Preparation, Tools
Download the attachments at the bottom of this page to help plan and prepare for an upcoming trip.
Helpful Links for Haiti Travelers
- Passport Applications or Renewals
- CDC Health & Immunization Requirements
- Country Information for Haiti
- 1-2-3- TSA - What Can I Bring?
- State Department Traveler Registration
- Haiti Travel Alerts - U.S. State Department
- Embassy of the Federation Republic of Nigeria
- American Airlines Baggage Information
- United Airlines Baggage Information
- Delta Airline Baggage Information
- Jet Blue Airlines Baggage Information